Question

Labeling Documents Uploaded Through the Messages Portal

Hi, we have a client that wants to label her documents as she uploads them through the message portal. Is this possible? If so, how should I instruct her to do so? Thanks in advance, everyone for the help!

2 replies

Userlevel 2

Hi @bethany778,

Thank you for reaching out with your question! Currently, there isn't a direct way to label documents as they are uploaded through the message portal within.

However, I appreciate your suggestion for this feature, and I will make sure to pass it along to our Product Team as a feature request. They will carefully consider your feedback as they continue to enhance our platform to better meet the needs of our users.

In the meantime, as a workaround, your client can label the documents locally on their device before uploading them through the message portal. This way, they can ensure that the documents are appropriately labeled for easy identification.

If you have any further questions or need assistance with anything else, please feel free to let us know. We're here to support you every step of the way.

Thank you for your understanding and for being a valued member of our community!

Userlevel 4

The ability to rename from the communicate portal would be useful. I get a lot of screenshots from clients. They are often labeled with a file name that is a meaningless garble. I open them in Communicate, but then have to go find them from the files view. The extra step is a deterrent, so I’m left with my documents list including images with unhelpful file names.